Get Firefox!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Me on the WWW.

Well so got the hang of this thing and finally got it up and running. Well it feels gr8 to b a part of the WWW.

Will be posting frequently now hopefully as i can always type everything offline and simply post them here when I get the time.

Well might as well go on with this one I guess. Talking about how the world has suddenly become such a small space to live in. With all the hi fi jets around us now going from one part to another has become so easy (and fast, at least for those who have the moolah). But well then of course you just cant see everything at any time. Can you?

Means, Well each time I see some postcard or just some nice photo of a place where I even might have been. There is that feeling of nostalgia and that surge of being there right at that moment but then suddenly..... Wake up..... Wake Up...... this is the real world. Gotta get a move on. Gotta give an exam tomorrow. Gotta study. Gotta do this project. Gotta do that. Gotta do so many things..........

dont know this is how everybody feels but this is how at least I feel? Even in this hi fi world of tech for even those who can afford it (at least monetarily) we simply dont have the time to experience life in so many enriching ways. (Well that is what vacations r for u will say.) Well but even in a vacation u go to a place and stay there for some time. What do you get? Point blank. We get a change. Yeah but do we get to know that place. Do we get to really enjoy it in its entirety, Do we become a part of that place. Nope. We are just tourists That is what I mean. There is always a path not taken in this life.

The world is always gonna be too big no matter how hi-tech we get. And there is (sigh) always going to be so many places I wish I could be. But well that is Life. You win some. You lose some.

Been vary hazy with this post I guess. Most would take me to be a wanderer. I guess I am 1.

Ankit Malhotra
(The BATFAN)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home